|Mirror [#1]||A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages.pdf||22,731 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages.pdf||40,389 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages.pdf||25,686 KB/Sec|
The secret to great relationships—just for teens
#1 New York Times bestselling book The 5 Love Languages® has sold over 10 million copies, helping countless relationships thrive. Simply put, it works. But do the five love languages work for teens, for their relationships with parents, siblings, friends, teachers, coaches, and significant others? Yes!
Introducing A Teen’s Guide to the 5 Love Languages, the first-ever edition written just to teens, for teens, and with a teen's world in mind. It guides emerging adults in discovering and understanding their own love languages as well as how to best express love to others.
This highly practical book will help teens answer questions like:
• What motivates and inspires me?
• What does it mean to be a caring friend?
• What communicates love to my family?
• What is the best way to get along with the opposite sex?
• A straight-forward overview of the 5 love languages
• A profile/assessment instrument specifically geared to teens
• Practical examples/tips for how to apply each language in a teen’s context
• Graphics that drive home key concepts
Teens' relationships matter, and these simple ideas will help them thrive.