|Mirror [#1]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of Chaos.pdf||28,920 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of Chaos.pdf||46,174 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Imperial Armour Index: Forces of Chaos.pdf||29,160 KB/Sec|
This book is designed to update the rules for Forge World’s current and recent ranges of models for use with the latest incarnation of the Warhammer 40,000 game. It provides rules for Forge World’s Chaos Space Marines, Chaos Daemons, Chaos Titan Legions and Renegade Knight units, including ancient relics from the age of the Horus Heresy in the shape of the ‘Hellforged’ for your Heretic Astartes forces, as well as revisiting characters and monsters from Forge World’s Siege of Vraks campaign.
This book and its contents are fully compatible with Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Chaos, expand the datasheets which are found there and contain all the information you need to field your Forge World Chaos models in the new edition of the Warhammer 40,000 game. Also included are both Power Ratings and an appendix for their use in Battle-forged armies. You will need a copy of both the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Chaos to make full use of this book and its contents.
Contained in the 88-page hardback:
- The Daemon Bound section includes 6 datasheets for using your daemon engine miniatures;
- The Hellforged section includes 18 datasheets for using your tank, artillery and drop pod miniatures;
- The Eyrine Cults section includes 7 datasheets for using your flyer miniatures;
- The Lords of Ruin section includes 5 datasheets for using your Chaos Lord miniatures;
- The Children of the Warp section includes 12 datasheets for using your daemon miniatures;
- 7 datasheets for using your Traitor Questoris miniatures;
- 3 datasheets for using your Chaos Titans miniatures.
Every model, weapon and piece of wargear has its own points value, and every weapon has a profile.
Please note – you will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and Warhammer 40,000 – Index: Chaos to make full use of this book and its contents.