|Mirror [#1]||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos.pdf||23,475 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos.pdf||29,183 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos.pdf||31,482 KB/Sec|
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring these cultured and ancient nations.
Admire Siem Reap's awe-inspiring Angkor Wat, sample French-Lao cuisine at Luang Prabang's waterfront restaurants, or take a boat ride down the Mekong and stop off at the magical islands of Si Phan Don: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cambodia and Laos with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia & Laos:
- Over 20 color maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cambodia and Laos designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show in detail the magnificent Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh's elaborately decorated Silver Pagoda, Luang Prabang's Wat Xieng Thong monastery, and more
- Color photographs of Cambodia and Laos's stunning landscapes, beautiful islands, ancient wats and pagodas, Mekong Delta, bustling capital cities of Phnom Penh and Vientiane, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Phnom Penh, Angkor, Northern Cambodia and Southern Cambodia, and Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Northern Laos, and Central and Southern Laos
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about each country's complex history, landscapes, wildlife, religions, delicious cuisines, festivals, and more
- Essential travel tips--our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful phrases and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Cambodia & Laos is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to these remarkable countries.
Traveling to southeast Asia? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vietnam & Angkor Wat.