The objectives of Social Media Marketing
- PostedSeptember 1, 2013
The overall objectives of a web and social media marketing software platform and services are:
- Public relation, brand visibility and brand awareness – spread news and important information about your business, brand or products to a broad(er) audience who are likely to share it to their own networks.
- Brand consistency throughout your online web and social media presence
- Build meaningful relationships – web and social media marketing makes you accessible and approachable to a broad audience. Other businesses and individuals will have the opportunity to get to “know” you.
- Build customer loyalty – give customers a reason to interact with you and reward them for making you part of their social network through promotions or gifts. Make your network feel valued and they will value you.
- Establish trust – share valuable information with your network that shows you are knowledgeable in your field and people will seek more information from you. Connect with industry influencers.
- Manage Your reputation – hear what people have to say about you and your business and more importantly, let people know they are heard
- Increase your search visibility – web and social media marketing plays a big role in the new generation search engine marketing activities. Consistent and continuous social media marketing activities will enhance your visibility and keyword rankings in the major search engines
We recommend a three STEP APPROACH:
- Grow the Brand presence – through increase of web traffic, followers, likes, fans, blog posts, subscriptions, e-mail database etc.
- Connect your brand with your audience through comments, shares, user generated content, promotions, gifts, Newsletters, e-mail and mobile marketing campaigns.
- Monetization of fans – through qualified leads or sales through social media or through groups of interest.